Sunday, October 21, 2012

Baby shoe pin cushions

These little vintage baby shoes made into pin cushions are another thing that you will find in my booth at the Barn Sale on Nov.2nd & 3rd in Gonzales, Tx  You can click on the link for more info about the Barn Sale.  
 I can't take credit for comming up with the idea....Dawn Edmonson had a great tutorial on her blog "The feathered Nest".   I just love how these have turned out!
I have so much to do before the sale, so I better go get busy...but I love hearing from you, and I would love tho know what ya think!!!
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Lisa Phillippi

3 comments:

  1. Hi sweet Lisa!!!! These turned out BEAUTIFUL!!! I just love that you used a cluster of flowers on the front...that's a great idea! Thank you so much for the link love, I hope you sell tons at the Barn Sale too ~ Wishing you a wonderful week ahead, hugs and love, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea Liza!it's also good that you are using different colors and variety of flowers. I will try this at home. Good job!- babyshoe.com

    ReplyDelete