Thursday, June 25, 2009

Black & White posie



My co-worker asked me to make a card for her mothers birthday, in black, white & red.
This is what I came up with. These "lolli-pop" posies are so easy to make. I just free hand circles out of patterned papers. (the circles do not have to be perfect) I distressed the edges, misted lightly with water, then start to crinkle & shape. I used SU border punch for the red strip, then layered ribbon over the top. I used a swirl/flourish punch by EK Success-(that is in the top left)Punched from black cs then I used black diamond stickels for some sparkle.

2 comments:

  1. What a great effect the misting had! Gonna try that one! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome card, very creative, love the colors and textures, you go lady!! :)

    ReplyDelete