Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Old Fashioned Baby Carriage

This stamp by Heartfelt Creations is so beautiful and is perfect for making any type of baby card! My niece just recently had a baby girl, which was my inspiration for this card. The instructions for this card can be found on the Heartfelt Creations blog. I hope you can see the detail in the close up.



I wanted to say thanks to all of you who visit my blog, that hit counter just keeps on growing! I will be back before the end of the week with a blog candy announcement!





10 comments:

  1. Oh how beautiful! Love the colors. Your presentation is awesome. Just perfect for a new baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so beautiful, Lisa! I love all of the detail on this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This carriage is gorgeous..love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful! You never cease to amaze me! Your creativity is just over whelming. I keep hoping some of it rubs off on my by osmosis!

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. So precious and sweet Lisa! Beautiful work and your niece will cherish it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lisa!
    Such a gorgeous baby carriage. Very petty colours too.
    Hugs marion

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a beautiful baby card! Lovely image:)
    Hanne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lisa,
    your card is just precious Love the little pearls you added so delicate and all which my kids would get busy and bring me a baby girl soon - lol - Just a lovely card

    Linda G

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is just SO precious, Lisa!! You did a fabulous job on the image. The soft colors is perfect for a baby card. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I AGREE!!! This baby card is absolutely precious!! love the fabulous details and soft colors.

    ReplyDelete