Sunday, May 30, 2010

Biggest News Ever!

Wow....I have the biggest news ever! I am so excited...I don't know where to start! Ok...a while back the Cookbookin' Design was given a challenge...and guess what ? I won! Yippee! But that's not all.... Cookbookin' has given me the most wonderful opportunity: to teach the project that I made at the CKC (Creating Keepsakes Convention) that is coming to San Marcos in September!
This altered book, using a page binding techinque developed by Tami Sanders, is the project for the class and I will have more details as it get closer!



Please e-mail me if you want more info on the class - This will be one you don't want to miss!
Thank you for supporting me and for your sweet comments!

5 comments:

  1. Woohoo! That is such wonderful news Lisa!! What a beautiful project, truly deserving of a win. Congratulations! Now the entire convention will know how super talented you are!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats! that is awesome, people will love to take this class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well yahoooooo for you :). I am so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That is really BIG news! Congrats to you, I'm sure you'll do great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...congrats! That's HUGE! Have fun!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete