Sunday, June 13, 2010

Friendship Quilt

It has a very busy week..and now the weekend is gone too...so I am gonna make this a very short post. I made this "Friendship Crazy Quilt block" for a friend for her birthday. I had a matt cut to fit it and framed it in a 10" X 10" shadow box frame. I plan to make a few more for some friends with upcoming birthdays...I just hope they will be patient with me! I have also been asked if this will be a class....and welllllll.....maybe....is all I can commit to right now!
Edit- This is pieced with designer paper-not fabric.
Thanks for stopping by...I appreciate your coments!

6 comments:

  1. Wow..This is awesome Lisa,love all the details, from ribbons, stitching, charms. I love that you framed this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowza, very cool, so...is that paper or truly fabric? Either way, it's stunning...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa - this is brilliant! What a beautiful beautiful gift. I`m sure your friend will treasure this! Love the quilted look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so gorgeous! What punch company do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so fantastic, what a perfect creation..i love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a creative project and a wonderful gift idea! Love it!

    ReplyDelete