Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Vintage Collage Book & More...

I was so inspired by all the vintage goodies I saw in Warrenton that I made this little chip-board book. I used Tim Holtz Fragments and made the collage with vintage(reproduction) images.
And a few more pictures I took in Warrenton for your inspiration!


OH....and by the way ....I found my camera!!! And I am feeling a little less stressed....but time is flying by so fast...Remember to enjoy every day!


Thanks for stopping by....I love reading your comments!

6 comments:

  1. That book is stunning, love using fragments like that! The other pics are very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to do the fragment one with all tim stuff! Great idea Lisa, love all the pictures!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see how inspired you were! The book you made is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful book. I so want to get to Round Top and Warrenton one day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my stars! Just finished scrolling down looking at all the pictures, WOW! sounds like you did have a great time, love this book you made!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous pictures, and awesome book.

    ReplyDelete