Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I Can't Believe I won Something!

I am so excited....I just found out that I won a Starbucks gift card from Theresa over at Garden Antqs Vintage I just love her blog...she has such gorgeous vintage things! I have been so busy and November just snuck up on me-yikes! It will be a busy month but I will try my hardest to post more often!
I made the card below for a co-worker's birthday and now I think it is time to start focusing on Christmas!
So much to do....so little time! But I did make time to go and vote today....and I hope you did too!
I love hearing from ya....

5 comments:

  1. I love this!! This butterfly is sheer elegance, so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you while I was visiting Jan's (Simply Jan's) blog. I see you live in San Antonio. I am coming down for a class down there with a friend of mine (Diane Cook). My parents used to live there for years. I LOVE San Antonio.

    The card you made is so pretty. I'm sure your friend loved it. You are so right... Christmas is around the corner. OH MY!
    Charlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiufl card, love those butterflies, congrats on winninga nd yes I voted. Always heard if you don't vote then you can't complain, so I vote so I can run my mouth LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lisa, I hope you received your SB card and have enjoyed coffee or tea, just wanted to check. Your card that you made is just beautiful. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh how did I miss this one!!! So beautiful! want this one too to add to my collection........
    Rho

    ReplyDelete