Thursday, June 16, 2011

Paper Cowgirl teacher gifts

Before I went to Paper Cowgirl, I made this little book and the one with the brown flower (from this post) for teacher gifts. I took a class from Lisa Mcilvain who I gave the brown flower book, and I took a class from Karla Nathan who I gave this little book to. Both of the ladies used them for autograph books for everyone in the class to sign...what a great idea!


I was so excited to meet both of the two ladies because I have been following their blogs for a long time and love all the creative things they do!!! And both classes were AMAZING!


A couple days after coming home from Paper Cowgirl I got sick...and I mean bad! I am still recovering, and hope to feel good enough to do another post of Paper Cowgirl soon!

Thanks for stopping by!!
Lisa

9 comments:

  1. Very pretty love the vintage look, you always do such pretty work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so great getting to see you again. Love my necklace and you are such a doll baby for thinking of me in such a sweet blingy way!
    Sorry you're under the weather, but at least it didn't happen during the festivities. Too much sun maybe?
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lisa, these are just gorgeous. And I'm sure that Karla and Lisa loved them. And ohmygosh...I'm so sorry to hear that you are sick. Here's wishing for a speedy recovery my friend!

    hugs,
    c

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa, this is gorgeous. I love the image and the design paper for this is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no, strep throat? That's awful. I'm glad you didnt get sick till after. Thanks again for the cheerful little book.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lisa, I'm Susan Hahaj A.K.A. Suzie Button from cowgirl. I was the one in the red sparkle tulle prom dress with the parosel. I'm sorry you got sick but at least it wasn't during Cowgirl! Your teacher gift was beautiful! It just reminded me I forgot to sign the book in the one class! Oh darn! I had your card in my little box where I had my handmade cowgirls I made for some of the charm exchanges for the meet n greet. Someone left their card with me wanting me to mail them one, was it you? I had three cards and I'm not sure who had said they wanted one of my cowgirls. Let me know if it's you! My email is purrpage3 at verizon dot net and my (not current at all blog) is www.suziebuttoncreations.blogspot.com Hope you're better soon! Suzie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lisa,
    I so enjoyed meeting you & getting to know you at PC. Every year it seems I make a new connection & meet someone I really click with. I LOVE my book. I'm so honored everyone signed it, now it sits in my studio with all of my keepsakes. What a special idea that was & you used perfect 'low color' on mine.
    Get well girl, I think you over did it. Too much fun!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bravo!!!! This is gorgeous, love the papers you used also, down right gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lisa~ So sorry I didn't get to meet you but I saw you won the pin cushion velveeta box and I just wanted to say Thank you for bidding on it and I hope you enjoy it!!! Hope to see you at Paper Cowgirl next Year or at Wicked Tea!!!
    Xox,Ann-Denise

    ReplyDelete