Wednesday, January 28, 2009

An Award....for Moi?

Thanks SO Much! When I started blogging, just one month ago, I never knew how rewarding it would be. Now I get an award? Wow! How fun is this?!?Barbara & Becky both felt I should have this award so I am doubly honored. I appreciate every ones comments & feel that friendships are forming all across the country! Thanks again ! I even figured out how to actually accept the award & place it on my blog....and its SUPER CUTE!

Now for 5 addictions.....not necessarily in this order!

1) Being creative ...I love learning new techniques, seeing & trying new ideas!
2) Shopping...gotta have the right supplies & tools to be creative....right?
3) Chocolate....Uh Hello ~
4) Talking /bragging about my beautiful & so talented daughter (see her YouTube video, she is the one with long red hair)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXh1hgEtCp0 and my smart & handsome son.
5) Laughing (usually at myself) having fun...life is too short - laugh & enjoy everyday!

I think I am supposed to pass this on to 5 other blogs.....I will be choosing & Posting the recipients soon.

4 comments:

  1. Congratularions on your award, and as a mather of fact I have another one for you.

    http://copicart.com/?page_id=242

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your award! Keep up the blogging - we love your site!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha! You are popular! If you peek on my blog, Wednesday's entry, you'll see why...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!! You truly deserve it. I really enjoy coming to your blog to see your wonderful creations.

    ReplyDelete