Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Candy Cane

Today I have a card I made for Heartfelt Creations. You can find all the details for this card at their blog. They are debuting their new "amped up" web site this week so be sure to check it out! I can't believe how fast time is flying by! I have so many ideas for projects that I want to make, but finding the time is getting harder & harder. I know you all know exactly what I mean, I just wanted to say thanks for taking the time to stop by & leaving me a comment! I will have another project to show you before the end of the week!



3 comments:

  1. I simply love this!!!! Your coloring rocks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful card! Lovely colors and image.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are very talented. Love the cards and that wreath is awesome. WTG
    http://www.cre8ivecindy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete