Sunday, November 1, 2009

Pink Poinsettia

For some reason I have really been playing with non-traditional Christmas colors this year. It's funny, when I started this card I had no idea it was going to end up like you see it ~but I'm glad it did! My original plan was to use to use a different designer paper, but my flower didn't match.... so I chose this instead. It turned out for the best I think! I used nestabilities labels 1 & the paper is "Ooh La La" by My Mind's Eye.
Thanks for stopping by & I would love to hear your comments!


8 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa!
    Amazing. I love your Poisettia. It looks terrific in this colour and I love the way you have put it all together. Love the colours of the background.
    hgus marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another wow flower! Your flowers are fantastic girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmm! I'm loving non-traditional colors this year too! That poinsettia is fabulous--so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is Ooh La La!!! Beautiful work Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...what a beautiful card! I love the non traditional colors! Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not really into the non-traditional colors but if you keep this up I may be a convert !! This card is beautiful and your flowers are unbelievable. Tell me, can you actually mail your cards? I would think they would all have to be hand delivered. I so enjoy being a vouyer on your blog. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. O, very beautiful card! Love colors and gorgeous flower!

    ReplyDelete