Thursday, February 18, 2010

2 totally differnt styles

Well ladies...tonight I am sharing the last 2 cards that I made for Heartfelt Creations....If you haven't been over to their blog....then you probably haven't heard that I have stepped down from the Heartfelt Creations Design team. I'm so honored that I was chosen to be on the DT, and hope that my schedule will allow me the time to do so again....hopefully in the near future!

These are 2 totally different styles...and I still can't decide which style I like better! I would love to hear what you think!!!
For details on how I made these cards see the Heartfelt Creations Blog


8 comments:

  1. they will miss you I am sure, but some times there just isn't enough time in the day, both cards are gorgeous and I'm not sure which I like the best, well I'm no help LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both beautiful. I think I like the top one a tinsy bit better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are both wonderful! The second one represents my style a little more, though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful paper rose. Fab projects.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa your work is incrediable --I love the book that you made and I can't wait to go out and look for old books and create a project.

    Jason

    PS take a look at my blog, not as great as yours but it is getting there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lisa- I've been away too long! I LOVE your punched flower! It is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The roses are gorgeous!! Love both of them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lisa--I LOVE the top one!!!!

    ReplyDelete