Sunday, January 23, 2011

"Fleur de Lisa" class for February

Is it just me....or is time flying by? I mean it seems like January just got here...and now it's almost gone! Anyways...I hope it's going good for ya!
I had my first class at Stamp Antonio earlier this month and there were so many new faces...It was great! This is the sample for the February class....there will also be a small bonus project too...but that is a surprise! I love these flower pot cards..and you can add your greeting
in the space under the flowers. I hope to see you there!

Thanks for stopping by....I love reading your comments!

7 comments:

  1. Yes time is moving fast, before you know it, March will be here. Beautiful flowers. I wish I lived near, I would be taking these classes :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful, Lisa!!!! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. not just you, it is moving fast, I figured it was because I was getting older and slower LOL, your card and flowers are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty flowers! I like it....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, another fan of this card. I, too, wish I could take your class. Great inspiration here; thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Lisa. Finally got a chance to look at your blog. Love all your stuff you make. You are truely talented. Got a chance to meet you at Doras scrap crop last saturday,and had a great time watching you work your magic on your books and journals. They are gorgeous!!!
    clopez197@satx.rr.com

    ReplyDelete