Monday, January 31, 2011

Shabby Valentines

I had a little time last night to actually sit and play...I had just cleaned off my work table and was feeling a little inspired....needless to say, my work desk got cluttered up all over again! I can manage to make a mess in no time flat! I had recently purchased THIS package of Valentine Ephemera by K&Co and couldn't wait to play with it.

I hope that I have enough time to make a few more before February 14th...there are so many cute images...but so little time!!!
I am super happy that you stopped by.....I would love to hear your comments or even a quick hello!

3 comments:

  1. These are fabulous Lisa, love the colors and that beautiful lace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very beautiful))) Love the frame a lot)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Stunning card, Lisa! Love the glittery, vintage goodness!

    ReplyDelete