Thursday, February 24, 2011

March Fleur de Lisa Class

The flower this month the the Delphinium...which looks a lot like a Texas Bluebonnet. We will be using some stamps and punches to create this springtime card. This class will be offered twice at Stamp Antonio, first on Thursday evening March 10th, then again in the afternoon on Tuesday March 15th.
March is going to be Super Busy month for me! I will going to Warrenton & Round Top Texas later in the month and I'm still looking for anyone who wants to go with me...just let me know...the more the merrier!
Thanks for stopping by, I love reading your comments!

2 comments:

  1. I love, love, love your flowers! Thanks for sharing.
    Jackie,
    Oregon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa, Beautiful!!!
    I'll be in class and I'd love to get 2 extra kits if possible. Let me know.
    Thanks, June

    ReplyDelete