Thursday, April 21, 2011

May Fleur de Lisa Class

At StampAntonio I have been doing a class each month called "Fleur De Lisa". For May these two cards will be what you make in my class. We will be using stamped images then coloring them with PrismaColor pencils and odorless mineral spirits. Then building the flowers right on to the stamped images. I will also demonstrate how to hand dye ribbon to match perfectly.

I want to take a minute to thank everyone for stopping by and leaving me comments! I really appreciate every one of you! Your comments make my day!


4 comments:

  1. Lisa~You make my flowers look extraordinary! I love your work. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful, Lisa! Absolutely love the details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, your flowers are gorgeous..gorgeous.gorgeous
    I wish I could go to one of your classes.
    Have a Blessed Easter..
    Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my stars, you never cease to amaze me, both are gorgeous, absolutely breath taking!!!

    ReplyDelete