Thursday, April 7, 2011

Sensory Overload in Warrenton, TX

I know...I know...this is my third post about Warrenton...but there is just SO MUCH to see and experience there that is is seriously Sensory Overload! So many of my favorite things....
Like this fabulous button bar....and lace to die for!
Then there was Theresa's Bloggers party.......
Where I got to meet the famous Cat Daddy!
And Debbie of Talkin' Trash who had a great booth ....and Tamarah of Shabby Vintage Junk who came all the way from Melbourne, Australia. She has the most wonderful accent! She shipped all her treasures back home and you must go to her blog and see all the goodies she found!


Then there was Diane Cook and her daughter Melanie She does amazing jewelery and you must check out her blog too Rosa & Josie's
In this picture(left to right) is ...

Lezlee who I just adore! She has a great blog...Prior,

Tamarah as I mentioned earlier was here from Australia,

Margo of Margo's Junkin Journal who is one of the editors of Flea Market Style Magazine and had the most creative name tag!

And Rhodeen of Rho's Butterfly Dreams who I am blessed to have as a friend! She came with me to Warrenton and it was her very first time to experience Warrenton & Round Top....we had a blast...and are already planning our trip to go back in the fall!!!

Can you tell how much I LOVE this place????
Everywhere you look there is a treasure to be found...and although I can't buy everything at least I can take a picture of it!

Thanks for stopping by...I would love to hear from you!!


Lisa Phillippi

9 comments:

  1. OMG, your pictures are amazing! I want that suitcase/purse in the first pic. I love seeing all my sweet friends, Debbie, Cat, Diane...I know you had the best time. I am so bummed I missed it. Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pics are wonderful! Love all the ones of blogparty too! This was so cool to meet all these great people and now to keep in touch with them on their blogs! Thanks for taking me to Warrenton!!!!
    Rho

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad I met you and am enjoying your pics! Lezlee

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was soooo nice to meet you at the Blog Party Lisa! Didn't know you taught classes at Stamp Antonio =) I love to visit that store when I go to see my daughter who lives off Huebner & Vance Jackson in San Antonio!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome pictures,glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lisa I am so glad you made that second swing thru and stopped by my tent. It was great fun getting the opportunity to visit with you and Rho. Y'all are so much fun! Don't be a stranger now...ya hear!
    Deb
    P.S. I am so stealing that shot of me and Tamarah. I didn't get any photos of anyone. I'm such a bad blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heya GORGEOUS....!

    It was THE MOST fun wasn't it....I'm so GLAD you enjoyed yourself.... :o) !!!!!

    I'm LOVIN' the pics you took....ESPECIALLY the one of me & Deb....If it's OK with you I'll pinch that one & stick it in my FAVE file 'cause I don't have a GREAT one of the two of the two us like this.... :o) !!!

    Cheers for now from Oz,
    Tamarah :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow,looks like fun. I'm so going next year!

    ReplyDelete