Thursday, August 11, 2011

Blooming Ventures

Ok...ya all know I love making flowers, right? Well....now at Scrapbooks N More in New Braunfels, Tx some of my handmade flowers are available for individual purchase. The ones in the picture above are made from wool felt (.75 cents each) and the ones below are made from sewing pattern tissue (.50 cents each) I will be adding more flowers as time permits, and I will take special orders.

I am putting together a giveaway for my birthday next week...so be sure to check back !!!

I hope yall are having a great weekend, and I really appreciate your comments!

Lisa

3 comments:

  1. wow, this are gorgeous, how creative to make flowers from sewing pattern tissue, they look so delicate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so gorgeous!
    You are so creative!
    Who knew that you can make so beautiful flowers out of wool felt?!
    Keep them coming!
    Hugs!
    Sandra!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! I LoVe the wool felted flowers,
    even the color is perfect !

    ReplyDelete