Thursday, August 4, 2011

August Fleur De Lisa Class




This month is my Birthday....so I picked 2 of my favorite flower cards as the class projects.

The classes at StampAntonio on Thurs evening Aug.11th at 6:30pm, then again on Tues Aug.16th at 1:00pm. Call the store @210-764-7900 to sign up

Then Class will also be offered again at Scrapbooks N more in New Braunfels on Saturday Aug 27th at 2:00 pm call the store @ 830-214-1690 to sign up


I have been a bad blogger, and haven't been posting very much...but I promise to do at least 1 post a week this month...and since it's my Birthday month....I have a giveaway that will be announced soon!


Thanks for stopping by....I would love to hear from you!

Lisa

3 comments:

  1. Bad Girl-Bad Girl....:)
    Well good thing I watch out for your blog update on my side bar..
    This is gorgeous Lisa, I just love that first card, those flowers are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa! Haven't been around for a while, but this popped up on the dashboard, so had to come see what you've been up to!!! Oh my, you have been making gorgeous projects. Lucky gals that get to come to your classes! Awesome work!

    ReplyDelete