Monday, September 12, 2011

September sweet September



This year is flying by and it's hard to believe that we are almost halfway through September. I have been waiting for September to get here....because this month is so packed full of fun things I enjoy....First there was the Calligraphy Guild secret pal reveal...getting to find out who had been sending me wonderful goodies all summer long! Then CKC in San Marcos, Tx this weekend, then heading to Warrenton & Round Top, TX for the antiques week....I get giddy just thinking about it! Then at the end of the month I am heading to Waxahachie, Tx with a couple of my friends for the Artistic Journey retreat. So between all these events...getting ready for a new class series I will start teaching next month....and being addicted to Pinterest....I am kinda busy!

Thanks for stopping by! I so appreciate your comments!

Lisa Phillippi

1 comment: