Friday, September 30, 2011

It's one big party at Warrenton

Antiques week at Warrenton, Tx is where you will find the nicest people in the world! Above: Debbie of Talking Trash with Cat Daddy at his 60th Birthday party

"Tot" of Time Worn Interiors and Theresa of Garden Antqs Vintage at the bloggers party




Kristi Day of Junkology 101, and Deb has a food booth called Happy Belly...YUM!


Left to right:Sarah Huckman of Gypsy Mermaid, Jodi LeJeune of Everything Vintage, Me, Debbie of Talking Trash, Robelyn of Redneck Chic


I'm not the best when it comes to putting things down in words, but I truly realize that friends are what it's all about! I am so glad I got to spend time with friends over the last week, and made some new ones too! I will be counting the days until the spring show when we can do it all again!


Lisa

4 comments:

  1. we will be there in the Spring, can't wait! Lezlee

    ReplyDelete
  2. It don't get no better than this girlfriend!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so good to see you and you looked beautiful in all your new clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoo hoo!!! I can't wait 'til the next time I get to see you!!! I thoroughly enjoyed the time I got to spend with you a couple of weeks ago! How many months until the next family reunion in the cow pasture? LOL!

    ;-D robelyn

    ReplyDelete