Thursday, December 29, 2011

Victorian Ladies Fabric book

 I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. We have finally had some sunshine so I was able to take pictures of the Mixed Media Fabric book I made at the KC Willis Workshop.....it has already been a month ago! For my book I chose a more Victorian theme, although I didn't stay with one particular color theme throughout the entire book.
 Page one: quote...A woman should be two things, classy and fabulous.  Coco Chanel
Page 2: quote...Women's eye's have pierced more hearts than ever did the bullets of war.

Page 3: quote...Inside every woman a gypsy girl dances by the fire.

                          
                               Page4: quote....If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.

Page 5: quote....Beauty...when you look into a woman's eyes and see what is in her heart.

These are a couple of projects that I made for Christmas Presents...that still haven't been mailed-Yikes!
                    This one is a family photo...of My Daddy and his brother and sisters....it's a wall hanging
This one is my mom and her sister....on a tote bag

So you can see I have been busy...and I bet you have been too....so thanks for taking a few minuets to stop by my blog!  I would so love it if you would leave me a comment!!!
Lisa Phillippi

6 comments:

  1. Lisa, these projects are just beautiful...very nice colors and attention to details. Inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, these are awesome..Gorgeous images and colors.
    Have a Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY STARS!!!!!!! You amaze me with your talent,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful...will have to try fabric sometime. cherry

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for coming by. Your collage book, I'm a fan of Victorian so loooovvvve it! And all you other creations. The lace suitcase, ornaments, and all. The trailer park quote made me chuckle. Dixie of French Lique, TX blog and I already have reservations for Warrenton In April. Might see ya there.
    Blessings ;-)

    ReplyDelete