Thursday, December 25, 2008





Hi, This is my very first posting, as I just set up this blog account...Whew!


My name is Lisa, I am from San Antonio, TX and I Love to create cards and paper crafts. My Favorite is Watercolors!


Here is a card created using a "Great Impressions" stamp inked using LePlume markers, then water colored in using ink from markers. The flowers are small individual stamps from "Art impressions" also inked with markers & also water colored to blend & add softness. The whole card was then sponged with distress inks in antique linen. Edges were distressed & sponged darker. Then layered onto Mulberry paper with edges frayed. My photography does not do them justice.



2 comments:

  1. I love the Victorian shoe image and your flowers are gorgeous. Coloring the flower images with your markers and then filling in the color with the soft watercolor makes them look so perfectly alive. Congratulations on starting your own blog. I find joy and pleasure in writing my blog articles and sharing my discoveries and techniques. I love helping others find their joy and feeling of creative personal accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa!

    Congratulations on your new blog! You have a wonderful start on it! I love the nice colors you chose and the look of your blog enhances your wonderful cards! You do a great job on your coloring.....beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete