Tuesday, December 30, 2008

We all love Mail


I just love getting goodies in the mail, & I am expecting some nestabilities & some stamps that I ordered, so I can't wait!
I keep checking the mail every day!
This stamp is Shirley Rainman 2008 for Make an Impression (425)557-9247 I bought it from a booth at the stamping/scrapbooking convention that was here in San Antonio back in October. I hope that we have another one of those shows here in 2009. Their sample showed it with the tiny punched flowers that I think add so much.
I used watercolor ppr & marvy markers to watercolor in the image. Corner flower punch I bought from the bunch bunch

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, so pretty! That's a great stamp image, and your coloring is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo, I really love that image, and your coloring is out of this world!

    ReplyDelete