Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Paper Delphinium flower


Hello...I don't know if it's just me or what....but I have never been so busy in my whole life! I have to keep this post short because it is 1:30 in the morning & I have to be up at 6:00 to get ready for work...but I wanted to share with you a card I finished up tonight. This is a Delphinium, but my daughter said it looked like a Blue Bonnet (our TX State flower) The background paper is by K&Co from a boxed pack. Hope yall have a great week!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for staying up late to post this card...it is sooooooo pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is absolutely gorgeous, Lisa! You do amazing work with the paper flowers. So lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whatever you call it Lisa it is pretty and a lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!!

    Warm greetings
    Paola

    ReplyDelete