Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Vintage Pansies

Hello again, I can't believe a whole week has passed since my last post! I just finished up this Pansy card and will be dropping it off at the Scrapbook Cottage tomorrow. I am a little late in getting them the sample for the class I will be teaching there on Thursday Feb. 11th -Hopefully they will forgive me! Working full time is really cutting into my crafting time!

On a side note: I was so thrilled to hear how happy Candace was when she received my package. She was the winner of my last blog candy. She wrote on her blog that she was so happy that she cried! You can read about it here !

I hope You all have a wonderful week....I have more things to share but need daylight to photograph them...the pics I took tonight made the color off!

7 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL!!! I would love to be in your class!
    Love the coloring and the card design...perfect Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a perfect compliment to you lovely teapot. Pansies are my favorite flower so I really love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another gorgeous card, shame I don't live close enough for one of your classes......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Lisa. You have done a awesome job on your pansies. well done.
    Hugs marion

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey,
    I hope you are having a good week!
    I love the pansy! Makes me want to make more! love the setting too!
    Rho

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those pansies look REAL! What a pretty, pretty card. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete