Sunday, January 3, 2010

Pink Valentine Tag


I hope you enjoying these first few days of the new year....it's back to work (the real job) tomorrow. I have been busy working of some things for Design teams that I'm not allowed to show you yet. CHA is coming up at the end of this month & lots of new things will be revealed there. Although I don't get to go, some of the samples I am making will be there.
I am showing you this Valentine Tag I made just for me. I used a vintage image that I cut out added to paper from K&Co "Cut & Paste Designer pad". A little distressing, some trims, and a ribbon rose, and Voila'! I plan to make several more Valentine Tags to hang up like a banner. I will show you when it's complete....if I ever get it finished!

7 comments:

  1. well thanks Lisa, now I can't sleep wondering about whats going on LOL. Your tag is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This tag is lovely, the image is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so cute. Love the lacy border.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the vintage look! Your trims were a perfect accent too. Can't wait to see the finished product.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa, Inspiration Station to be found here! What beautiful paper art you create. I couldn't choose just one favorite item to submit for publication, there are so many. I loved your paper wreaths. I must put that on my "to do" list next winter! Thank you so very much for your kind comments on my blog. They are very appreciated. Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lisa,
    Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment telling me of your visit. I love your sweet little valentine tag. I The colors of Valentine's day are some of my very favorites. I enjoyed my visit to your blog and I will be sure to stop by again soon.
    Fondly,
    Mimi
    PS I added the vintage image of the little sweet peas to the end my post. I hope you enjoy it. I would love to see what you create with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful tag. Cute vintage image with the perfect paper. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete