Monday, September 20, 2010

Whew!

Whew! I'm so glad it's over...but it was a lot of fun! Teaching the classes at CKC in San Marcos was the biggest project I have yet to take on. It required a lot of planning and tons of prep work preparing the class kits. I had a lot of help from my friends and sponsors at Cookbookin'-whom I thank from the bottom of my heart! I am happy to say that the classes were a success and I received do many kind comments from those who took the class. So now that it's over... I have spent the past two days in my pajamas recuperating! I have done some crafty things...but nothing is complete yet, and I have done some much needed house cleaning...since I had really neglected it while getting ready for CKC.
I wanted to share the inside of the original book that won the contest-some details were modified for the final version taught at CKC.





If you were in the class I hope that you enjoyed it. All patterned papers, stickers and stamped images are from Cookbookin'

2 comments:

  1. Wow girl...you were TEACHING at CKC? Wow!!!! What an experience girl!!!!
    I can't wait to hear all about it. I hope you took lots of photos too!
    I almost signed up for that but I had a lot on my plate during this time of the year. Hopefully next time since it's not that far away from me. I love love lOVE San Marcos!!!
    I'm finally working on our "Chantal Weekend" post...FINALLY! :)
    It should be up soon!!!!
    Hope you get some rest teach...you deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow is right!! wish I was able to be in your classes :).

    ReplyDelete