Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Imagine....

My new friend Pam took this wonderful picture of my finished project from Tidbits & Tassels. I was so honored when I saw that she posted it, along with many other great photos on her blog "Frippery" you should go go check it out! It was wonderful to see how different every ones finished projects were...and they all were beautiful! I still have 2 other projects that I need to photograph so I can show you...but I have had to kick it into high gear getting ready for the classes at CKC San Marcos....so they will have to wait a bit longer.
Thanks for stopping by....

3 comments:

  1. This is just fabulous..I saw all the creations you ladies did and they were all so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so wayyyyy cooooolll, and I have a ton of jean pockets sitting around waiting for an idea such as this....lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the mention Lisa. I have been a terrible blogger this past month and am just catching up on visiting. You do such lovely work any photo of your piece would look great!

    ReplyDelete