Saturday, October 15, 2011

Exciting Things Ahead!

 Tomorrow is the big day....that I start teaching a new class series (Tim techniques with a twist) at Scrapbooks N More in New Braunfels. The class is full, but if there is enough interest I will open up a second class.  I have put so much time and preparation into this I know it will be loads of fun & learning! The picture is not a class sample-at least not yet!

Another exciting event that I am going to be a part of is the Rusted Gingham's barn sale in Gonzales, Tx on Saturday Nov.5th.  Check out their blog, and make plans to come & shop some awesome vendors!  It will be loads of fun!

Thanks for stopping by and I sure hope to see you at the barn sale!
Lisa

5 comments:

  1. Just found your blog and now a follower. Looking for to more great post.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can't wait to have you here-- my daughter and I love vintage jewelry!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Card is amazing!
    Love vintage look!
    Hugs!
    Sandra!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete