Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Ornament card

The Barn Sale in Gonzales, TX on Saturday was a great success! It was my first time to ever have a booth at a show (and actually I only had a table) so it was a learning experience. A Big thank you to Kristi for encouraging me to give it a try, and to Yuki for her help with everything!  I did make some money which is great, because I sure know how to spend it! But...I came home exhausted, and now that I have finally gotten everything put away,  I can start more projects!
For this project I used the Tim Holtz Carved Ornaments die, to cut pages torn from old books, folded them in half and glued them together. Then I glittered the edges, and added the bow....how simple!
Ok...it's back to work tomorrow for me. 
Thanks for stopping by....I love hearing from ya, so I would love for you to leave me a comment!
Lisa

4 comments:

  1. Lisa~This is just down right elegant...makes me want to start my cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is gorgeous Lisa, doesn't look simple to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple for you, but I bet ya a dollar to a donut...I could screw it up!
    Glad you had a good show. It is hard work...isn't it?
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa, no one would have ever known this was your first time to set up at a show! Your table was gorgeous and your jewelry was beautiful. So glad you took the plunge with us! We loved having you at the barn sale!

    ReplyDelete