Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Fabric Collage Heart

I am so excited ...I leave the day after tomorrow for the KC Willis 2 day worshop in San Angelo, Tx! If you aren't familiar with her work, the pictures above are both samples I borrowed from Pinterest. During the 2 days we will be making a mixed media book, working with all sorts of fabrics and textures. A few days ago I decided I couldn't wait to get started ... so I pulled out my stash of fabrics and this heart is what I wound up with.

It is so much prettier in  person, when you can see all the different textures of the fabrics.  I have my camera charging right now, because I plan to take lots of pictures during the workshop...so I will have lots to share when I get back!

Thanks for stopping by!
Lisa

2 comments:

  1. wow Lisa, these are awesome. You are so creative :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you will have the time of your life, can't wait to see pictures........this heart is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete