Thursday, November 24, 2011

Lace Case

I made this "Lace Case" to take with me to my very first KC Willis workshop! I am soooo excited! It has all worked out so perfectly!  At first the workshop was sold out, but then a few ladies transferred to a workshop in Arlington, Tx, so since there were openings my friend Yuki is now coming with me! I was a bit nervous to go all alone, driving somewhere I have never been, staying in a hotel all by myself, and not knowing anyone that will be there....so I was ecstatic when she said she could go! 
I had seen some of these vintage travel cases covered in lace in Warrenton, Tx. I  even posted a picture of one I wish I had bought.(click here to see it)   So when I found a vintage travel case, for only a few dollars I decided I could do it myself.  I packed it full of "art supplies" like lace, buttons, ribbons, etc. so I am set! We leave one week from today!
Also....I did pick a winner of my tag giveaway....and Olga was the winner! I will get it in the mail to you soon!
Thanks for stopping by....and Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!
Lisa

6 comments:

  1. This is SO lovely, Lisa! Happy Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LoVe your case!
    Every one will be inspired by it,
    I know I am!
    Have an amazing time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I LOVE LOVE LOVE your lace case! Can't wait to see it in person!
    Yuki

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH My!! This lace is just gorgeous, what a fabulous idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!!! I am loving that lace case, don't ya wanta send that to me too LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Found you blog via Pinterest photo! so glad I did- will be following you now!

    ReplyDelete