Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Aubrey & Matt's Wedding






















I am back from my trip to Oklahoma to help my sister with her daughter's wedding. It was really beautiful, I loved all the black & white. It was a lot of work getting everthing ready- and I am exhausted! My sister did EVERYTHING....I just came in a couple of days before & helped out wherever I could! I did help with decorating the cake- which she had baked in advance. I helped decorate the church & reception hall and prepare the food. It was a whole family effort, my niece Tammy & her husband Chad helped so much too! I made some cards ahead of time to give to the bride for thank you's or whatever she wanted- I was so happy that she just loved them.
Congradulations Matt & Aubrey!



11 comments:

  1. This looks beautiful, I love the cake and how the cards match it. We (group 9) started a get to know you, when you have time check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The decorations are so striking. You can see that it was so much work, but how personal to have it done by family. Tfs, I enjoyed seeing the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks so beautiful. You guys did a fantastic job with all parts of the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Matt and Aubrey! Lisa your neice's wedding looks like it came out of a magazine. That cake is incredible! What a blessing it was for you to share that special moment with your sister. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely wedding! Simply stunning cake. How wonderful for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pictures! What a lovely wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It WAS beautiful wasn't it? I'm editing the 500+ pics I took! The cards are gorgeous! It was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh, looks like fun! I love black and white!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful wedding. The cake is gorgeous as are the cards. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, the wedding looked beautiful. I love how your cards coordinated so well with her theme! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful and classy! Stunning cake! I linked to your blog, and love your header with the blue trumpets,it reminds me of my morning glories!

    ReplyDelete