Friday, February 27, 2009

Blog Candy for Flowers

Blog Candy

I really love the contrast of black & white....and sometimes simple is best. The flower is made from large and small daisy punches, curled & black brad in center. I have a couple of new "favorite" blogs that have some great tutorials on creating flowers, check one of them out Here and Here

I want everyone to try making a 3-D flower on a card or anything. Post it on your blog with a link back to my blog by Sunday March 15th. Spread the word because there is a Fabulous prize! Be sure to leave me a comment, so I know to look for your creation & enter you in the "fun"! I can't wait to see what you create!

9 comments:

  1. Oh Lisa! You know I am a fan of the flower ever since you did the HK one! :D I will try my hand at one, thanks so much for the challenge. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice card and a great challenge...Flowers...I can't wait till they bloom in spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really elegant card. So sophisticated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just so elegant. I love black and white. I will try and do this challenge today :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, my favorite color combo and I love, love your flower. I may have to give it a try. Great sketch too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lisa- this a beautiful card. I love the lace trim at the bottom and that flower is beautiful. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S I have to check out how to do this - wow.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just finished my card for your challenge :)
    http://diamondintherough24.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lisa,
    Here is my entry! http://appelquilling.blogspot.com/2009/03/red-geranium-floral-punch-card.html . Love your card, elegant! We will be out of town and out of internet range from Sun. to Thurs. So I will check back in when we get back! Can't wait to see the entries!

    ReplyDelete