Sunday, February 15, 2009

Hey Chickadee!

This "Fabulous" little chickadee stamp is from Art Impressions my wish-list from them is a mile long! She may become a "Red Hat" lady someday, but for now her hat is pink (it could be her Easter bonnet)
I stamped her on Watercolor ppr with black waterproof ink, then water colored in using markers.
Sometimes a card can take hours, or days...tyring to decide do I like this...or that..Ya know? Sometimes I just can't seem to make it work. This card took maybe 30 minuets-& I just keep looking at it thinking "she is just too prissy for words!"
I just love when it seems to come to "life" all by its self!

11 comments:

  1. 你好,欢迎访问我的博客

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it....very pretty and spring-like!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color combo! that chick is too cute!!! I can feel from looking at your card spring is almost here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card! Those colors are awesome - makes me long for spring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card, love this chick.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with you, some work may take days to develop, and some may be just matter of minutes. That is the bauty of Art.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG She is Adorable! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is adorable! Terrific coloring- great colors and sketch. Diane/Lost in the 60's/Planted in Joy

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is adorable. The paper and ribbon are a perfect match for your image.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this adorable image. The hat just makes it :)

    ReplyDelete