Saturday, September 26, 2009

Cookbookin' Design Team Announcement


I have been sitting on some Exciting News and I wasn't sure if I could formally announce it! I have been asked to be the very first Design Team member for Cookbookin'! They have the cutest clear stamps, papers & kits! I am so excited I am bouncing off the walls! Go check out their blog here. If you aren't familiar with their products you can see more about them Here
Here are a couple of things I just did using their paper and stamps. Their stamps are high quality which is what allowed me to be able to stamp them with the curve of the paper on the mugs. The hot chocolate packages with cute little witch are designed by Mary Engelbreit. I found them at Michael's arts & crafts stores. The template for the mug can be found Here
Don't Forget to enter to win my blog candy! Just scroll down to the post titled "Vintage Cherub & blog candy" leave me a comment there by midnight Sept 30th to win some fabulous goodies!!!

4 comments:

  1. congratulations Lisa. that must feel such an honour to be chosen on a design team. I love your projects. well done.
    Hugs Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have moved up in the world of designing. Keep up the good work, it can only push you to your creative future! I am so happy for you. Love the cute gift items!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo!! Congratulations, Lisa!! Your work is so beautiful I am not a bit surprised you were chosen. Looking forward to seeing the new line of goodies!!
    Best of luck to you!
    Joanne

    ReplyDelete