Monday, September 14, 2009

Painted Fall Projects

I can't believe I haven't posted in a whole week! I have been busier than a one legged man in a but kickin constest! (I love that qoute from Steel Magnolia's") I promise to be a better blogger & I have lots of stuff to show you...but I think I will spread it out over the next few days so check back soon!!! First-I have been painting some fall items that I purchased last year on clearance for 90% off- so they were cheap-ola! It feels good to have them done, since I have had them for almost a year in a closet!


Here is the before I painted & then the after...it's much cuter than it seems in the picture.
For these Hanging leaves, I took them apart before I started painting. You can see the before picture, the in the middle stage, then the finished project. These cost literally pennies to make if you can catch those "end of season clearance sales"

I am quickly approachin my ten thousand hit mark, and when it does I will be offering BLOG CANDY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment