Thursday, September 3, 2009

Paris in Bloom

Well...this is the last card in the "Gardening for Small Spaces" series and I feel like I ended with the best one! I didn't plan it that way, but when I finished this card last night and showed it to my hubby, he said it was his favorite and asked "can I touch it?"
I didn't have a plan or vision when I started making this one, I was just playing...and it just evolved. I guess that is the beauty of creating art.
The background paper is K&CO -Que Sera Sera In Bloom (thus the title of this one) I only had 1 sheet of it-so I hope I can find more because I love it! Thanks for visiting...I would love to hear what you have thought of this series now that it is complete.

10 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous!! LOVED the whole series - they were all beautiful! I think the company should put up your cards as samples - they make me want to buy the stamps and all the punches!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just the most beautiful thing I've seen in a long time! I don't think my DH ever wanted to "touch" one of my cards! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Thank you for sharing this series with us!
    dmc

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous again! You do amazing work! Thanks for sharing your brillant creativity with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa this is so my fav! you do such great work on your beautiful flowers! I am happy to be your student! Thanks for being my first follower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous! The texture and dimension are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the whole series!!! Each is unique and beautifully done. I am going to have top break down and get it! I have to agree with your husband that the blue and yellow is my favorite! I nominated you for several awards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is just gorgeous! I can't wait to work with you on Fred, She Said's DT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is absolutely stunning Lisa. Can't wait to go check out the rest.

    ReplyDelete