Tuesday, September 15, 2009

paper shoes

I saw these Witches shoes in the October "Scrap & Stamp Art" magazing and had to make some!(template is in the magazine) I used Basic Grey "erie bats" paper for the accent and black/purple coredinations cardstock. Now I wanna be a witch so I can wear them!
For these wedding shoes the template is by Ellen Hutson. I think they would be perfect for a wedding shower filled with butter mints. I used double sided cardstock by Fiskars (sorry I dont have the name of the collection)

6 comments:

  1. I have this pattern, forgot about it so thanks for reminding me. Yours are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job!! I would like to have this pattern, can you share it with me or how can I get it.

    Thanks,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous but is the pattern in a magazine or online please as it's gorgeous. I live in Australia & have not heard of it. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sis! I am soooo proud of you. Everytime you send a new piece I am in awe! You are talented girl! Love you and miss you Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a similar pattern, but these look a little easier to put together. Is the pattern for both shoes in the magazine or how can I get them. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete