Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Button Bits

These are 2 cards that I made using "Everyday Button Bits" by Paper Trey. This set came out a while back & I know....I'm way behind, but I Love them! I'm super excited that they are releasing a new Holiday Button Bit set tonight at midnight! I am loving all of their sets & you should check them out if you don't all ready know & love them! Now I'm a button collector....like I needed one more THING!
Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what ya think.....and yes I'll be doing more flowers SOON!

3 comments:

  1. I especially like how you did the Orange one it's my Favorite, Button's I'm a collector also! can't have to many - LOL, Linda G

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards Lisa. Cute flower buttons and love the topary tree on the second one. Who would have thought of making a tree like that out of buttons.
    Hugs Marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great use of buttons! Very clever Lisa, I love them!!!

    ReplyDelete