Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Warm cup of Luv

Here is a little gift idea that would be great for teachers, co-workers, & little secret santas!
I created the bag from a 5 1/2 X 5 1/2 envelope. It's called a "Bag-a-lope" If you need instructions let me know...it's so easy! This one might contain a single serving of hot chocolate, or some specialty tea bags and maybe even a gift card! The stamped image is from imaginisce (I love them cuz they are about $1.00 each)I watercolored it to match with the "eskimo kisses" papers by Basic Grey. I used scalloped square Nestabilities to cut out, & added some ribbon....Easy peasy!

6 comments:

  1. Can you post instructions for making the "bag a lope"?
    dmc
    d.r.mcewen@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling gift to share. I would love the instructions on how you put it all together. I am new to this site. Lots to see. Great ideas! co8642mm@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous bag Lisa. well done.
    hugs Marion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would like the ins also. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete