Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Paper tole Poinsettia

Today I have A card that I created for Heartfelt Creations!

I really love their stamps & thanks again to Emma for allowing me to be a part of their Design team! This first card was made using "Christmas Joy" 1298B and "Poinsettia & Berry Cluster" 1020C
The full directions will be posted at the Heartfelt Creations Blog
I reeealllly love Christmas, every single thing about it! I love decorating for it & I love every style from the shiny & sparkly to the antique & rustic (and every thing in between) which makes it hard to pick just one! At least with cards I can make some of every style! I love hearing your comments! Oh....and so far no one has guessed the exact amount I charged for the matts in the last post~


7 comments:

  1. Very beautiful and elegant card! lovely papers and layout. The flower is gorgeous. I love all your cards!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa!
    Such an awesome card. It is so elegant and the colours are fabulous.
    Hugs Marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been very busy making wonderful creations! Love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous, Lisa!! I love the dimension on the flower. It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete