Friday, October 9, 2009

Some of you have asked for instructions on how to make the "bag a lope" I showed in the "Warm cup of Love" post a cpl days ago. Here is a tutorial I found that does a great job of showing you how to turn an ordinary envelope into a gift bag!
I have a monochromatic sepia toned card to share with you today. I wish my picture showed this better, but you can click on it for a larger view.The Santa stamp is from a set I bought last year by Inkadinkado. The snowflake background paper is by Graphic 45 and is double sided, the strip with the stripes (that's a mouth full) is the on the other side. I used nestabilities to cut out the shapes & the snowflakes added to the bow are from punches.
The little sentiment is by Papertrey Ink. I have to say that I recently bought my first Papertrey stamps and have fallen head over heels in love with them! They are excellent quality & a great value! I highly recommend them!

3 comments:

  1. Love this card Lisa. I like how you have the snowflake on the ribbon. It really adds to the card. Beautiful all round.
    thanks for the link for the bag a lope.
    Hugs Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this card! I love the warm, nontraditional colors, and the "old" -- I guess it's vintage -- feel to it. Really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice card Lisa! Bought some of this paper and who would have thought sepia colored snowflakes would look so pretty! Love your layout! Well done!!!

    ReplyDelete