Monday, October 5, 2009

Fall Sunflower

This card is made using one of the digital images at Fred, She Said I printed it on to water color paper & heat set the ink. Then I water colored the flower twice, I cut out the petals and glued them on to the image that I had also colored in the leaves. I punched out tiny flowers from brown CS and glued them into the center of the flower. I used pastels to shade around the flower & color dusted with Antique Linen Distress Inks. The designer paper is 2007 Bo Bunny...that I finally got around to using!
I still have several Christmas cards that I made on Sat.(WCMD) so check back in with me soon!

4 comments:

  1. Lisa, love it! Sunflowers are my favorite It just says Hello Friend How you doin! - Linda G

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowzers!So much work and it shows! What a beauty! It's a real work of art!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love how you did the center of the flower :)

    Hugs, Fred

    ReplyDelete